This print and digital Synonym and Antonym resource is BURSTING at the seams with ways to practice Synonyms & Antonyms! You have a plethora of material to cover Synonyms & Antonyms to MASTERY!
Why YOU Will Love This Resource:
#1 Your Lesson Planning is DONE for an ENTIRE WEEK!!!!
#2 All Materials are NO PREP/ Print and Go!
#3 Your Students Will Be ENGAGED and LEARNING!
- Teacher Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Definitions and examples to teach the standard with practice problems
- Student Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Fill in the blank definitions and examples to learn the standard with practice problems
- Interactive Notebook version of Student Notes
- Practice Page: Students identify pairs of synonyms and antonyms in an engaging maze format. If they complete the activity correctly, they find out who made it back to the cabin and who got lost in the woods! An engaging activity page practicing the standard!
- Practice Page: Students practice identifying synonyms and antonyms by analyzing the meaning of an underlined word in a sample sentence. Students then apply their understanding of synonyms and antonyms by creating their own sentences using synonyms and antonyms!
- Sentence Frames/ Stems: 10 Frames/ Stems to use throughout the week!
- Student copy of Sentence Frames to use throughout the week
- Foldable for Interactive Notebooks- Students identify synonyms and antonyms in sentences and then write the meaning for the word under each flap.
- 4 Drawing Activities for Your Visual Learners
- 4 Exit Tickets using Different Levels of Questioning
- Study Cards! Glue onto an index card and study for the assessment! A great School to Home Connection!
- Answer Keys
- A digital version of all activities included!
Suggested Lesson Plans for Mastering Synonyms & Antonyms in one week:
•Day 1: Lesson Notes & Practice/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
•Day 2: Engaging Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
•Day 3: Practice Page/ Sentence Frame/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
•Day 4: Foldable/ Drawing Activities/ Sentence Frames/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
•Day 5: Study Cards/ Assessment
*Use sentence frames throughout the year for spiral review!
Need other resources for teaching Synonyms and Antonyms?
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.