Get into the St. Patrick’s Day Spirit with these fun and engaging St. Patrick’s Day Pennants! These are great for decorating your room and getting students writing about St. Patrick’s Day!
Students can choose between 10 different St. Patrick’s Day Pennants.
Why YOU Will LOVE St. Patrick’s Day Pennants:
You will love these St. Patrick’s Day Pennants because they can quickly transform your classroom! These are no prep and will keep students busy while you get all the things done! You will love them because the students love them! Students are already interested in every holiday out there, so give them a fun way to celebrate… and squeeze a little extra writing in there too!
Why Students Will LOVE St. Patrick’s Day Pennants:
Students will love these St. Patrick’s Day Pennants because they allow students to get creative and have fun with the holiday!
10 Creative and Engaging St. Patrick’s Day Themed Pennants:
- Top Secret Pot of Gold Map with Traps! A Treasure Map for the Leprechaun to protect his pot of gold!
- Journal: “The Day I Caught a Leprechaun and What I Did with His Pot of Gold!”
- Lucky Charm: Students create a lucky charm and describe its powers!
- 4 Leaf Clovers are Unique… and So Am I! 4 Ways each student is unique!
- St. Patrick’s Day Figurative Language
- Shamrock Café! Wearing green keeps you invisible from leprechauns, but so does eating green! Students create a menu that is sure to keep you safe from those tricky leprechauns!
- I’m Lucky to Have Read this St. Patrick’s Day Book! Read a book to your students and have them list the story elements along with a rating! (Great for centers too)
- Journal: “But… It’s NOT My Fault! The Leprechaun Made Me Do It!”
- Spin-A- St. Patrick’s Day Story
- A St. Patrick’s Day Tradition
Here are some more resources that we think you will LOVE!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This pack is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.