Looking for resources to help your students MASTER Prefixes INCLUDING ASSESSMENT? Look no further!
This digital and print Prefix resource is BURSTING at the seams with ways to teach Prefixes!
You have a plethora of material to cover Prefixes to MASTERY!
Why YOU Will Love This Prefixes Resource:
#1 Your Lesson Planning is DONE for an ENTIRE WEEK!!!!
#2 All Materials are NO PREP/ Print and Go!
#3 Your Students Will Be ENGAGED and LEARNING!
Here’s What is included in this Prefixes Resource:
- Teacher Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Definitions and examples to teach the standard with practice
- Student Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Fill in the blank definitions and examples to learn the standard with practice
- Interactive Notebook version of Student Notes
- Word Bank with 5 examples of each of the 25 prefixes.
- Chart with 25 common Prefixes and their definitions
- Smaller version of both the word bank and chart for students to use in interactive notebooks
- Practice Page: Students identify prefixes in a short text, identify the prefix meaning and apply the meaning to the word with the prefix. An engaging activity page practicing the standard!
- Another Practice Page: Students practice identifying and deconstructing words with prefixes. This page scaffolds the process and has students start by identify words with prefixes and then has students practice pulling apart words with prefixes and applying the prefix meaning to the word.
- Sentence Frames/ Stems: 10 Frames/ Stems to use throughout the week!
- Student copy of Sentence Frames to use throughout the week
- Foldable for Interactive Notebooks
- 2 Drawing Activities for Your Visual Learners
- 4 Exit Tickets using Different Levels of Questioning
- Study Cards! Glue onto an index card and study for the assessment! A great School to Home Connection!
- Answer Keys
- Digital Versions of all activities included!
Suggested Lesson Plans for Mastering Prefixes in one week:
•Day 1: Lesson Notes & Practice/ Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
•Day 2: Engaging Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
•Day 3: Foldable/ Sentence Frame/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
•Day 4: Drawing Activities/ Sentence Frames/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
•Day 5: Study Cards/ Assessment
*Use sentence frames throughout the year for spiral review!
Need other resources for teaching Prefixes?
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.