Do you need an engaging way for your students to practice the parts of speech?
These parts of speech brochures cover a variety of activities that students will love. These brochures cover practice for nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, conjunctions, prepositions, interjections, and articles.
You will love the variety of activities and unique format that will have students begging to complete another brochure.
There are so many ways to use these brochures…from independent practice, homework, small groups, and so on.
The best part is that they are no-prep! Simply print and go…and watch your students master the parts of speech!
Here is what is included in the 3 brochures:
- Fill in the Blank-with the correct part of speech
- Matching-Match the part of speech to its definition.
- Build it!-Add details to simple sentences to make perfect sentences.
- Graph it!-Graph words under the correct part of speech.
- Color it-Color each word by its part of speech.
- Identify it!-Read each sentence and color each word according to the color key.
- Sentence Shapes-Read each sentence and mark each part of speech according to the key.
- Parts of Speech Maze
- Scoreboard-Read each word and its part of speech, if it is correct, give it a tally mark. If the word does not match the part of speech, correct it.
- What is it?-Read each sentence and identify the underlined word’s part of speech
- Collect and Display-Find the different parts of speech in your surroundings
- Sort-Sort words under the correct parts of speech
- Create a Sentence using the parts of speech
- Write the definition of the parts of speech and give examples
- Quiz Time!
Want your students to practice all Parts of Speech?
Grab our Parts of Speech Brochure Bundle and save 50%. Bonus Parts of Speech Posters are also included in the bundle for free.
Want more Parts of Speech Brochures?
Love Brochures? We have what you need:
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.