Do you need an engaging way for your students to practice interjections?
These interjections brochures cover a variety of activities that students will love.
You will love the variety of activities and unique format that will have students begging to complete another brochure.
There are so many ways to use these brochures…from independent practice, homework, small groups, and so on.
The best part is that they are no-prep! Simply print and go…and watch your students master interjections!
Here is what is included in the 3 brochures:
- Scrambled Sentences-Unscramble and identify the interjection
- Complete the Sentence-Using the interjection given, finish the sentence
- Fill in the Blank- Choose the correct interjections
- Matching- Match the interjection to a phrase that shows its meaning
- Sort-Strong vs. Mild Interjections
- Maze-Follow the Interjections
- Identify Pictures- Interjection or Not?
- Word Search- Match the interjection to its meaning
- Create a Sentence using an interjection
- Circle and Underline- Underline the interjection and circle the punctuation
- Collect and Display-Find interjections in your surroundings
- Interjection Maze-Circle the interjection and use it in a sentence
- Draw and Describe-Choose interjections and draw a situation where they would be used
- New Interjections-Create new interjections
- Write the definition of interjections and give examples
- Color by Interjections
- Quiz Time!
Want your students to practice all Parts of Speech?
Grab our Parts of Speech Brochure Bundle and save 50%. Bonus Parts of Speech Posters are also included in the bundle for free.
Want more Parts of Speech Brochures?
Love Brochures? We have what you need:
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.