Looking to help your students MASTER Formal and Informal Language INCLUDING ASSESSMENT? Look no further!
This print and digital Formal & Informal Language resource is BURSTING at the seams with ways to differentiate between Formal and Informal Language! You have a plethora of material to cover Formal and Informal Language to MASTERY! Simply Print and Go or Click and Go!
Why YOU Will Love This Resource:
#1 Your Lesson Planning is DONE for an ENTIRE WEEK!!!!
#2 All Materials are NO PREP/ Print and Go!
#3 Your Students Will Be ENGAGED and LEARNING!
Here’s what’s included:
- Teacher Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Definitions and examples to teach the standard with 10 practice problems
- Student Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Fill in the blank definitions and examples to learn the standard with 10 practice problems
- Interactive Notebook version of Student Notes
- Engaging Practice Page: Sort the messages in a bottle to the correct Formal or Informal Island! A fun activity page practicing the standard!
- Practice Page: Identify Formal and Informal elements, choose two activity, identify formal and informal examples, and create some examples yourself!
- Sentence Frames/ Stems: 10 Frames/ Stems to use throughout the week!
- Student copy of Sentence Frames/ Stems to use throughout the week
- Foldable for Interactive Notebooks
- 2 Drawing Activities for Your Visual Learners
- 4 Exit Tickets using Different Levels of Questioning
- Study Cards! Glue onto an index card and study for the assessment! A great School to Home Connection!
- Answer Keys
- Digital version of all activities are included
Suggested Lesson Plans for Mastering Formal and Informal Language in one week:
- Day 1: Lesson Notes & Practice/ Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 2: Engaging Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 3: Foldable/ Sentence Frame/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 4: Drawing Activities/ Sentence Frames/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 5: Study Cards/ Assessment
*Use sentence frames throughout the year for spiral review!
Need More Resources for Teaching Formal and Informal Language? We’ve got you covered!
Don’t buy just this standard! Buy them ALL in our Language Bundle!!! Save Money!!!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.