Get into the End of the Year Spirit (like we really need any help, right?!) with these fun and engaging End of the Year Summer Pennants!
These are great for decorating your room and getting students writing about Summer and the End of the Year!
Students can choose between 10 different Summer and End of the Year Pennants.
Why YOU Will LOVE These End of the Year/ Summer Pennants:
You will love these End of the Year Pennants because they can quickly transform your classroom! These are no prep and will keep students busy while you get all the things done!
You will love them because the students love them!
Students are already excited about summer, so give them a fun way to celebrate… and squeeze a little extra writing in there too!
Why Students Will LOVE These End of the Year/ Summer Pennants:
Students will love these End of the Year Pennants because they allow students to get creative and have fun with this time of the year!
10 Creative and Engaging End of the Year/ Summer Pennants:
- My Year in Review… Looking Back at My Year!
- Journal: “A Day at the Beach… That Went TOTALLY Wrong!”
- An Amusing Summer: Students design their very own amusement park!
- What I Think My TEACHER Does Over Summer Vacation (Woman and Man Version Included) Caution: THESE ARE HILARIOUS!
- Journal: “A Summer Meet Up with My BFF”
- The Summer of ONE! Students get to choose ONE of each category (candy, song, movie, etc…) that they get ALL summer! Pssst… The conversations are AMAZING with this one!
- My Perfect Summer Day… Where I’m the BOSS!
- My Idea of the Perfect Summer Vacation
- Spin-An-End-of-the-Year Story
- A Summer Tradition
Here is what teachers are saying about this resource:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I loved using these pennants at the end of the year with my students! I needed some last week of school activities and these were engaging for all students! Thanks for the great resource! -Dana B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Super easy and made an eye catching display at the end of the year. -Rhonda O.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️My kids loved doing these at the end of the year. They asked for them over and over. -Angie B.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Oh my gosh!! These were great as morning work for our last week of school. I particularly like the one that is titled “What my teacher does on summer break” – boy, did my students know me! -Colleen H.
NEED MORE END OF THE YEAR ACTIVITIES????
- End of the Year Activity Packing My Bags
- 30 No Prep End of the Year Activities
- End of the Year Reading Yearbook Project
- End of the Year Summer Pennants
- End of the Year Welcoming Letter, Supply List and MORE for NEXT Year’s Students
- End of the Year Book Awards
- End of the Year Brochures Activities
- End of the Year Activities | No Prep
- Puns Figurative Language PUNsicle Activity
- Digital End of the Year Memory Book | Distance Learning
- End of the Year Bingo Activity
- End of the Year | Teacher Reflection | Student Survey | Parent Survey
- End of the Year Color by Number Math Worksheets | Number Sense Practice
- End of the Year Summer Countdown Activity | Editable
- End of the Year Summer Activities Packet
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by The Rigorous Owl.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.