Looking for a FABULOUS End of the Year Activity that will leave a lasting impression on your students?
What better way than to have them reflect on their reading over the year?!
With this activity, students will be able to revisit all of the books that they have read over the year and make a fun Reading Yearbook with the characters of their books as the main stars!
The yearbook pages are completely customizable with many options for you to use. Print all or parts… do what works for you!
All pages are ready to go with no prep on your part!
This activity would make for great group work so that students can discuss and reminisce about their reading experiences over the year or it can be used as an independent activity!
At the end, students will have a keepsake that they will love and can keep to remember where their books have taken them over the year in your class.
Yearbook Pages Include:
•A Note from the Principal (the student)
•Classes of Characters
•Clubs/ Groups Sorting Activity
•Completed Books Lists
•#1 Book Award
•Words to Describe Me as a Reader
•Summer Reading Goals
What an AMAZING PROJECT for students to look back on for years to come!!!!!
What teachers are saying about this resource:
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️I cannot say enough about this product…WOW! It was the perfect way to end our year of Reader’s Workshop. The students especially liked “Classroom of Characters” and “Reading Memories”. It gave everyone, including myself, the chance to be reflective and look at how far we have come. It led nicely into our goal setting. The application is incredible. Thanks for creating something that teachers and students can enjoy together! -Sarah D.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Great way for students to remember all the stories we’ve shared.-Marilyn V.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️My students loved this activity for an end of the year activity! They really got into it and loved creating their class with characters they have read throughout the year. –Allison E.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Great way to end the year! The kids loved revisiting all the stories we have read throughout the year! Thank you! -Lindsey H.
NEED MORE END OF THE YEAR ACTIVITIES????
- End of the Year Activity Packing My Bags
- 30 No Prep End of the Year Activities
- End of the Year Reading Yearbook Project
- End of the Year Summer Pennants
- End of the Year Welcoming Letter, Supply List and MORE for NEXT Year’s Students
- End of the Year Book Awards
- End of the Year Brochures Activities
- End of the Year Activities | No Prep
- Puns Figurative Language PUNsicle Activity
- Digital End of the Year Memory Book | Distance Learning
- End of the Year Bingo Activity
- End of the Year | Teacher Reflection | Student Survey | Parent Survey
- End of the Year Color by Number Math Worksheets | Number Sense Practice
- End of the Year Summer Countdown Activity | Editable
- End of the Year Summer Activities Packet
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by The Rigorous Owl.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.