Easter is such a fun time of the year for the students in your class. We love to take these opportunities to engage students in their learning as well! Students love Easter, so why not connect their learning to what they love?
These Easter Writing Prompts are perfect for the days leading up to the holiday. You have a ton to do around this time of the year, so you need something for your students to work on independently!
Why YOU Will LOVE This Resource:
- Share the Fun of Easter with your Students
- No Prep/ Ready-to-Use Resource
- Still Address the Standards
- Provides Something for Those Early Finishers or Centers
Why Your Students Will LOVE This Resource:
- Easter= Instant Engagement
- Allows for Student Choice
- Creative Thinking
- Hands-on Fun
What you need to do:
- Print Materials
- Run copies of each stationery choice
- Laminate writing prompts/ connect with loose leaf ring
- Run copies of student directions
- Put label on envelope and place student directions inside
Use Whole Class or in Writing Centers!
Here are some more resources that we think you will LOVE!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This pack is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.