Are you looking for “All Things” Easter and Spring? This bundle is the answer…pennants, brochures, and writing activities perfect for your 3rd grade, 4th grade, or 5th grade students.
The month of April can be a busy and stressful time as a teacher. This bundle has you covered for the whole month…no more hunting for engaging Easter activities, no more time wasted prepping for hours.
Simply print these activities and use them anytime to meet your and your students’ needs! These activities are perfect for independent practice, time fillers, early finishers, small groups, centers, and so much more.
Students love the variety of options creating engagement and you will love the differentiation!
Purchasing this Easter Bundle will save you 30%. Hippity hoppity!
***These resources are included in other holiday bundles.***
Easter Day Brochures:
- Comprehension Brochure
- Game/Activity Brochure
- Picture Book Brochure
Easter Writing Centers:
- Creative and Engaging Holiday Themed Writing Prompts
- Planning Pages
- Student Directions
- Labels for Centers
10 Creative and Engaging Easter Themed Pennants
- Easter … A Fun Tradition: Students write about what they do for Easter.
- A One of a Kind Design: Students decorate an Easter egg with 4 of their favorite items and write about each one!
- Spin-An-Easter Story: Students spin to choose a character, setting and problem. The solution is up to them!
- Research & Inquiry… All About Spring! There are many students who do not celebrate Easter. This pennant is just for them!
- Spring Figurative Language: Another pennant that is perfect for students who do not celebrate Easter! Students uncover the meaning of Spring Figurative Language and write their own story using some of their choice!
- Don’t Worry Be Hoppy: Oh no! The wrong egg was hidden! Students write a story about the Easter Bunny saving a chick before it hatches!
- Easter is a Symbol of Hope: Students write about 4 hopes they have.
- Not Your Typical Easter: This Easter, you got turned into the Easter Bunny! Students write about their adventure!
- The Golden Egg! Students write about finding the golden egg that has a cash prize attached to it!
- Calling All Superheroes! Students create 3 Superhero Peeps that help the Easter Bunny out when he’s running behind schedule!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by The Rigorous Owl.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.