Division Fact Fluency is always a struggle, but not anymore! This division fact fluency bundle has everything you need to have your students master their math fact fluency for division!
Division Fact Fluency Interactive File Folder Activity
No need for fact fluency bulletin boards anymore! Who wants to display student progress for all to see? Students will benefit from being able to track their fluency progress in their own division fact fluency folder!
- Cover: Have students print their name at the top. Have them color each number as they pass that fact family or list the facts inside of each number!
- Inside Left: As students approach a fact family, have them make a list of facts they already have mastered and facts they still need to study. Be sure to have them use a pencil so they can erase and move as needed!
- Inside Right: A Division Fact Progress Chart is perfect so that students can really see how many facts they need to learn. The visual makes it concrete for them rather than a huge daunting task. As they demonstrate their fact fluency, have them highlight the fact family. They will be amazed how quickly they narrow in on the last few facts!
- Back: Students get to fill in their own “Division Reference Sheet!” This is perfect for reference throughout the year! The best part: they won’t lose it because it’s glued to their file folder!
Division Fact Fluency Strips
Every teacher is different and so is every student. Students need to demonstrate their fact fluency, so that’s why we created division fluency strips!
Three versions of fluency strips provide easy differentiation! Set A places the fact family as the divisor and Sets B and C have them all mixed up!
Use 2 of the versions as practice and reserve the other for quizzing students! Grab a set a quiz them in line or around the classroom. You can also have students quiz each other!
Another reason to use fact fluency strips is when you notice that a particular student is struggling with their fluency practice sheets. If there is anxiety or they have spent an excessive amount of time doing one fact family, pull them over for a one-on-one quiz.
Cut them out, laminate, hole punch and stick on a ring!
Division Fact Fluency Practice Sheets
Students need to demonstrate their fact fluency. Teachers need to know what students know! When students are handed a sheet with 100 facts and are asked to complete them in 5 minutes, it can create anxiety!
Give 50 facts and decide on a time (or don’t) that is right for your class. When they only have 50 to complete, it seems to be more manageable for them and if we are being honest, it’s less for us to grade!
Answer Keys are also included!
Grading? That brings us to the next AMAZING PART! These Division Fact Fluency Practice Sheets allows teachers to cut out an answer key and lay them over the drills for quick grading! Tip: Laminate the keys for durability! Prep once and save HOURS of grading! Go home earlier and RELAX!
Division Fact Fluency Practice Sheets Included:
- Individual fact families 1-12
- Mixed Facts 1-3
- Mixed Facts 4-6
- Mixed Facts 7-9
- Mixed Facts 1-9
- Mixed Facts 1-12
Time Saving Answer Keys Included for ALL!
Sheet Protector Practice Pages for Division Fact Fluency
Students need to practice their facts more than just once in order to master them! Sheet Protector Practice Pages are perfect for centers or additional practice!
- Practice #1: Division Mat! Give students a fact and have them uncover what it really means to divide! Students need more than just memorization! Give them multiple ways to practice! Erase and repeat!
- Practice #2: Division Boxes! Have students complete the fact family they need more help with mastering or all for a center idea! Erase and repeat!
Here are some more resources that we think you will LOVE!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by The Rigorous Owl.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.