Do you need an engaging way for your students to practice conjunctions?
These conjunctions brochures cover a variety of activities that students will love.
You will love the variety of activities and unique format that will have students begging to complete another brochure.
There are so many ways to use these brochures…from independent practice, homework, small groups, and so on.
The best part is that they are no-prep! Simply print and go…and watch your students master conjunctions!
Here is what is included in the 3 brochures:
- Scrambled Sentences-Unscramble and identify conjunctions
- Combine the Sentences-Make Compound Sentences
- Fill in the Blank- Subordinating Conjunctions
- Fill in the Blank-Coordinating Conjunctions
- Matching-Conjunctions to the meaning
- Sort-Coordinating or Subordinating Conjunctions
- Maze-Follow the Conjunctions
- Identify Pictures-Conjunctions or Not?
- Word Search- Coordinating & Subordinating Conjunctions
- Create a Sentence using a
- Circle and Underline-Circle the comma and underline the conjunction
- Collect and Display-Find conjunctions in your surroundings
- Conjunction Maze-Circle the conjunction and use it in a sentence
- Color it!-Circle the simple sentences and the compound sentences
- True or False?-Is the conjunction used correctly in the sentence?
- Write the definition of conjunctions and give examples
- Color by Conjunctions
- Quiz Time!
Want your students to practice all Parts of Speech?
Grab our Parts of Speech Brochure Bundle and save 50%. Bonus Parts of Speech Posters are also included in the bundle for free.
Want more Parts of Speech Brochures?
Love Brochures? We have what you need:
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.