Looking for resources to help your students MASTER Conjunctions and Compound Sentences INCLUDING ASSESSMENT? Look no further!
This print & digital Conjunctions & Compound Sentences resource is BURSTING at the seams with ways to teach Conjunctions & Compound Sentences! You have a plethora of material to cover Conjunctions & Compound Sentences to MASTERY! Simply Print & Go or Click & Go! 🙂
Why YOU Will Love This Resource:
#1 Your Lesson Planning is DONE for an ENTIRE WEEK!!!!
#2 All Materials are NO PREP/ Print and Go!
#3 Your Students Will Be ENGAGED and LEARNING!
Here’s what’s included:
- Teacher Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Definitions and examples to teach the standard with 10 practice problems
- Student Version Lesson Notes with Practice: Fill in the blank definitions and examples to learn the standard with 10 practice problems
- Interactive Notebook version of Student Notes
- Engaging Practice Page: Conjunctions Anchors Aweigh! Students cut out the conjunctions and create compound sentences with the correct conjunction! An engaging activity page practicing the standard!
- Practice Page: Students learn what compound sentences are all about! Students identify the nouns and verbs on both sides of the conjunction. Then, students apply what they learned to their own writing!
- Sentence Frames/ Stems: 10 Frames/ Stems to use throughout the week!
- Student copy of Sentence Frames to use throughout the week
- Foldable for Interactive Notebooks
- 2 Drawing Activities for Your Visual Learners
- 4 Exit Tickets using Different Levels of Questioning
- Study Cards! Glue onto an index card and study for the assessment! A great School to Home Connection!
- Answer Keys
- Digital version of all activities above
Suggested Lesson Plans for Mastering Conjunctions and Compound Sentences in one week:
- Day 1: Lesson Notes & Practice/ Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 2: Engaging Practice Page/ Sentence Frames/ Exit Ticket
- Day 3: Foldable/ Sentence Frame/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 4: Drawing Activities/ Sentence Frames/ Study Cards/ Exit Ticket
- Day 5: Study Cards/ Assessment
*Sentence Frames should be spiraled throughout the year for continuous exposure to the standard
Don’t buy just this standard! Buy them ALL in our Language Bundle!!! Save Money!!!
Need other resources for teaching Conjunctions and Compound Sentences?
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.