This Christmas Brochure Tri-fold Bundle is the perfect way to celebrate Christmas.
These easy “print and go” brochures have a simple format that the students understand and can complete independently while celebrating Christmas!
Here’s what the students will do in these incredible brochures:
Brochure 1: Picture Books Reading
- Write a summary of each book
- Draw their favorite part
Brochure 2: Activities/Games
- Santa’s Workshop Activity
- Class Vote and Graph- Favorite Christmas Character
- Elf Challenge
- Naughty or Nice List Activity
Brochure 3: Christmas Comprehension
- What is Christmas?
- Christmas Traditions
- Christmas Trees
- History of the Candy Cane
- Santa’s Little Helpers
Brochure 4: Grammar
- Present, Past, and Future Tense Verbs
- Choose an adverb and adjective to fill in the blank
- Color by Parts of Speech
- Choose the right Conjunction
- Revise and Edit sentences
Brochure 5: Vocabulary
- Snow day Similes
- Synonym and Antonym Ornaments
- O Christmas Tree Context Clues
- Santa Atlas (Reference Materials)
- Multiple Meaning Mishaps
- Suffix Reindeer Training
Brochure 6: Math
- Fruitcake Rounding
- Color by Number: Multiplication Facts
- Help Santa fill the stockings( Expanded, standard, and word form/identity place value and the value of an underlined digit)
- Santa’s Workshop-Choose gifts based on budget
- Gingerbread Competition: Multidigit addition and subtraction
- Candy Canes for Sale
This resource is for you if:
★You want your students to understand Christmas
★You want your students to love to read picture books
★You allow students to read picture books
★You give your students a lot of opportunities to read
★You want your students to think and have a goal in mind while reading
★You love easy, low prep activities that your students can complete independently
A little about why we created these brochures and why we love to share them with amazing teachers like you:
We don’t believe that every time you read, you need to do an activity, but sometimes our students need to practice pulling important information out of what they are reading. Our students read a lot, so we decided to create these brochures to give them that opportunity to practice while reading. Why not hit two birds with one stone, right?
This Christmas Brochure bundle is what you need if you want to celebrate Christmas, but do not have the time to invest in activities that require a lot of prep. These brochures are print and go and as easy as 1-2-3! Grab them now!
Please read the following before you purchase this resource:
All Sales are Final and Nonrefundable.
All products are digital downloads that are delivered electronically and can be downloaded immediately. No shipping required.
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Any questions? Email us at: