This is a Digital Google Forms of our Character Change Task Cards.
When students complete our Digital Google Forms Character Change Task Cards they read 16 passages and describes the character at the beginning of the passage, the event that causes the character to change, and how the character changes at the end of the passage.
There is a second set of 16 task cards where students read the passage and then identify whether the character change was positive or negative.
Students love our fun and engaging themed task cards and students love going digital!
This Digital Google Forms resource includes 16 self-grading Character Change Task Cards for your students to complete in Google Classroom.
Yes, it is self-grading!
Even better, your students will get results immediately!
No prep! No paper! No grading! High engagement! Sign me up!
***Disclaimer*** Some of the task cards have a Negative Character Change. This is one of the activities. The negative character changes are:
- A girl loses her dog and doesn’t want to play soccer because it reminds her of her dog
- A girl thinks she’s a great drawer but realizes she might not be
- A girl breaks her leg and is unable to play in a sports competition
- A girl wants to play an instrument but then discovers it’s not for her
- A boy starts off as an outdoor adventurist and then discovers video games which makes him a couch potato
- A boy plans an elaborate birthday party, but his parents can’t afford it, so he gets mad at them
- A boy gets a new baby brother and can’t get enough sleep
- A girl wants the freedom to go places without her parents and realizes that it’s not as safe as she thinks
Need other resources for teaching Character Change?
Not ready for digital? Here is our paper version:
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This pack is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.