Are you looking for an easier way to take attendance, lunch count, and to keep track of your students? This classroom management system is just what you have been looking for! The best part is that it is no work on your part! Set up the board and watch your students use it! Added Bonus: This classroom management tool is perfect for the Flexible Seating Classroom!
Here’s How It Works:
- On one side of the board, list the different ways that students go home. This helps you keep track of who is going where at the end of the day.
- On the other side, place how the students will be getting lunch. As students enter the room, they move their magnet to the category that matches their needs for the day. Any magnet that is not moved is a signal to you that they are absent. BAM! Attendance and lunch count done in one action that doesn’t require you reading every students’ name, the never-ending response of, “Here!” and the counting of hands!
- Do you ever lose track of who is in the restroom or who is running an errand for you? This management system comes in to save the day once again! As a student leaves the classroom, they move their magnet indicating where they are headed. You can just glance at the board to see where your students are at all times of the day!
- At the end of the day, students move their magnet back to how they are getting home and the process repeats! Easy-peasy! You won’t know how you lived so long without this classroom management tool!
- Need more explanation? Check out the preview for visuals and a step-by-step guide!
*Font used in this resource is by Amy Groesbeck: AGSorryNotSorry
Top Picks for YOU:
Looking for more classroom management tools? Check out our custom category!
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This pack is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.