Multiply 2-Digit by 2-Digit Numbers Using AREA MODEL Multiplication Practice Brochure Bundle!
Do your students need to practice multiplying 2-digit numbers by 2-digit numbers using area model? You have found a fun and engaging resource that will have them MASTERING this standard!
Here’s What You Get:
- Anchor Chart: We created an anchor chart just for you and your students! Show step-by-step directions for area model and examples of multiplying double-digit numbers! Display for student reference! Got a poster maker? Blow it up to display!
- Independent Practice Brochure #1: Multiplying Double-Digit Numbers Practice: Maze, Error Analysis, Word Problems, Color by Number, Matching Activity and Scaffolded Practice.
- Independent Practice Brochure #2: A Focus on Zeros and Smaller Numbers for students that are struggling with the concept! This is perfect for Intervention and Small Groups! A Visual Array Activity, Word Problems, Color by Number, and three flaps of Scaffolded Practice.
- Independent Practice Brochure #3: Double-Digit Number Practice: Maze, Color by Number, 3 flaps of Scaffolded Practice and Review of Single-Digit by Multi-Digit Multiplication.
- Independent Practice Brochure #4: A Western Themed Practice Brochure: Funny Farm Error Analysis, Color by Number, Wanted: Double-Digit Multiplication Practice, Hat Shopping Scaffolded Practice, Color the Horseshoe Scaffolded Practice, Lasso Error Analysis
- So many ways to practice, your students will NEVER get bored!
- Show Your Work Page: This page is just in case students need a little extra room to show their work. We have seen many students at this age that still struggle in this area.
- Answer Keys included for ALL pages!
Other resources you may want to give a try:
If you have any questions, email us at: email@example.com
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by © The Rigorous Owl
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.