Do you need an engaging way for your students to practice adjectives?
These adjectives brochures cover a variety of activities that students will love.
You will love the variety of activities and unique format that will have students begging to complete another brochure.
There are so many ways to use these brochures…from independent practice, homework, small groups, and so on.
The best part is that they are no-prep! Simply print and go…and watch your students master adjectives!
Here is what is included in the 3 brochures:
- Scrambled Sentences-Unscramble and identify nouns and their adjectives
- Complete the Sentence-Add an adjective
- Fill in the Blank-Comparative and Superlative Adjectives
- Match the noun to its adjective and create sentences
- Sort-Adjectives by: What Kind? or How Many?
- Maze-Follow the Adjectives
- Identify Pictures-Adjective or Not?
- Word Search-Match the adjective to its opposite
- Create a sentence using an adjective
- Circle and Underline-Circle the adjective and underline the noun
- Collect and Display-Find adjectives in your surroundings
- Adjectives Maze-Circle the adjective and use it in a sentence
- Write the definition of adjectives and give examples
- Draw and Describe-Draw a noun and describe it using adjectives
- Matching Irregular Adjective to its Comparative and Superlative Adjective
- Color by Adjectives
- Quiz Time!
Want your students to practice all Parts of Speech?
Grab our Parts of Speech Brochure Bundle and save 50%. Bonus Parts of Speech Posters are also included in the bundle for free.
Want more Parts of Speech Brochures?
Love Brochures? We have what you need:
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don’t miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.